Skip to main content
Shopping Cart
Home#43 - The Income Tax Returns


Manassas CPA Mark Frye from  Frye and Company, CPAs reviews the three income tax returns you will need to file as an executor of an estate:

  • the  final personal income tax return [Form 1040] for the decedent for the calednar year of death;
  • the first fiduciary income tax return [Form 1041] for the estate for a tax year that may be a calendar year or may be a fiscal year, then annually each year thereafter until the final fiduciary return is to be filed; and
  • the final fiduciary income tax return [Form 1041]  filed concurrent with wrapping up the estate.

Recorded August 2017.  Broadcast September 2017